Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!


Birthday kitchen from Mommy and Daddy!


Happy Birthday my princess! I cannot believe a year has gone by already. I look back at this year with a mix of emotions. It was quite a life changing year!! No one could EVER describe to me how incredible becoming a parent is. Despite some challenging times you have made me happier than I could ever imagine. You have so much personality and hearing you laugh makes me happy no matter what mood I am in. Your strong personality is already starting to show and I can only imagine what it will be like in year number two. I am amazed each day as I watch you grow and learn new things. I love seeing the world through your eyes as I watch you discover new experiences. Already at a young age you are very determined and so curious. My hope for you is that you grow to be a strong, secure, loving, confident and most of all happy woman. I will try to keep from passing my insecurities and fears to you as you grow up. I will try and be the best mother to you and I will always be there for you. I want you to live life to its fullest and always keep that innocent joy and infectious smile of yours. You are my angel and I cannot imagine my life without you. I love you to the moon and back Charlotte. Looking forward to many new adventures in year number 2!!!!

No comments: