Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Birthday Party!

Charlotte and Sam
Charlie, Charlotte, Sam and Will
Will eating cake!
Charlie loving the cupcake!
YUM said Sam!!

once again not a fan....

Not this again!

Playing around!

Charlotte giving Charlie kisses!

My new party dress!!!


Daddy and Charlotte on her 1st Birthday!


Charlotte had a few of her best buddies over for a birthday celebration on Tuesday. She LOVES having playmates over! Unfortunately her BFF Jane was sick so she couldn't make it, so it was just Charlotte and her men, Charlie, Sam and Will. They all had a blast playing, eating and running around.

I was trying to be all Martha Stewart and decided to make her red velvet cupcakes from scratch and homemade buttercream frosting. It's not easy trying to do this with Charlotte under my feet, but I did it, so proud of myself and guess what? They taste exactly like the box stuff. I was so mad!!!!!

Today Charlotte had her year Dr's apptointment, her stats are: 24lbs 13oz and 30 inches long. She is doing GREAT!!!














No comments: