Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weekend at Nana's

Charlotte and Great Granpy Joe

Katie, Jacob, Sarah & Charlotte at the park

Cousins: Jacob, Emma, Jack, Charlote and Luke

Charlotte and Andrew

After spending Friday with Sarah and Ruby, Charlotte and I headed to Nana's. Friday night we picked Cory up at the bus station and went to dinner to celebrate my father's bday. Charlotte was so good at the restaurant and had a ball hamming it up. When we got home, her cousin Jacob was there and she was so excited to see him, she stayed up until 8pm, well past her bedtime! Saturday, Cory started his 2 day golf tournament with my father and I met Katie at the park with Jacob and Charlotte, we had a nice morning together. We then had my cousins Kerri and Timmy over with their children Jack, Emma and Luke. We went to Stanley Park and then had a pizza party. It was so nice for us all to be together and the kids had a lot of fun!

Sunday, my friend Missy from high school came over with her 2 children Lizzie and Andrew (who is 6 weeks younger than Charlotte), we had a really nice visit!! Charlotte and I continued our whirlwind weekend by visiting another high school friend Sheila, who just bought a gorgeous new house. We were able to get the grand tour, although they are not living there just yet, its absolutely beautiful and the view they have is amazing!! From there we went to visit my dear friend and maid of honor Beth, and her parents. Her father is finally home after being in the hospital for several months. It was really nice to spend time with Beth and her parents and catch up.

At the end of the day, Cory finally came home and Nana made us a delicious turkey dinner and my grandfather joined us. I was so happy he was able to spend time with Charlotte!

It was such a great weekend, but we are glad to be back home!!!

No comments: